LET IT GO

  LET IT GO! "Forgiveness is not for them,forgiveness is for you"                                                        

  And one of the hardest things you will ever face in your role to destiny is FORGIVENESS that's the hardest thing you're going to have a face guys not following you,why do marriages end in divorce,why do family members stop speaking to each other cut each other off,how can two childhood friends grow up together and can't stand being in the same room with each other and have a passion or hatred towards each other, how come people leave churches and be upset and become church er it's all because of offenses guys all because of offenses. Offences has a toxicity to it a pollution if you will and that if it's not properly dealt with or expelled from the heart it will seep down into your soul poisoned your personality and entrap your mind your will and your emotions offenses if they're not properly dealt with they will rob you of your PEACE,they won't rob you of your JOY, they will rob you of your FAITH.This is why the disciple said increase our FAITH.                                Listen there's a story of two twins right that were raised by an ALCOHOLIC father right one of them became an alcoholic and they totally said you know why,why are you alcohol you're just like your dad,why are you after all that he said it's because I was raised as an alcoholic the other twin never touches the drink in his life and they say that's kind of ironic why,why haven't you even touched a drink he said because I was raised by an alcoholic father and I don't want to be like him it's not what happens to you that matters the most or what happens inside of you that matters the most the ENEMY came to kill,steal and destroy. He wants to ruin your peace,he wants to ruin your JOY,he wants to ruin your MENTAL and EMOTIONAL WELL-BEINGS oh you hear what I'm saying why are we suffering from so much DEPRESSION so much inside the attack he's after your peace you have to let it go you have to let it go and as long as you are tied to your past you cannot reach forth to the future of your desperate.
PETER asked JESUS how many times do I forgive him if it comes to me in defense me in one day 70 times Peter is a hyper country and trying to find excuses for his dysfunction.Peter is trying to find excuse why he curse why he touch people's in years old he's trying to find an excuse by blaming it on somebody else.
JESUS sort of even if it comes to you 
seven times in the finish so many times you forgive him and the disciples spring down and they say God you gotta increase our faith I'm not saying what you've been through has been easy I know,I know it takes supernatural power to let some things go in your life to let go all the abuse all in the company to believe me.I know God knows it more than anybody and I'm not saying means nothing he knows where you are,he knows about your condition,he knows who walked out of your life and who left you,he knows who protected you,who abused you,who betrayed you,who talked about you he knows everything but there comes a point in your walk where you have to ask God to give you failure FAITH to let it go FAITH.I can move forward trade so I can succeed today so I can reach my destiny they talking to get those her things thanks to get my man to betray over my life may God increase my FAITH.So I can continue to move forward.I'm not saying what you've been through has been easy and I'm not saying it what you've been through you can just pick it overnight but I am saying that you gotta stop calling Brewers you don't work on it and give this is the hardest thing you ever makes to the attorney illnesses for you four campuses for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Many Times a Day Should DOGS EAT? - Puppies and Adults

How to Make Your CAT LOVE You?(4 Tips to Improve Your Bond)

ORANGE CAT BREEDS